Power 18 Power Distribution Center:
The Power 18 Power Distribution Center provides Battery Hot, Ignition Hot, and Timed Hot outputs in banks of 6 fused outputs. The control cards, DC-IGN and DC-TMD, regulate the Ignition Hot and Timed Hot Circuits. Either Control Card may be replaced to provide 12 Ignition Hot, 6 Ignition & 6 Timed, or 12 Timed Hot Outputs. The Power 18 should be fed by a 6 Gauge Power and Ground Cable fused at 125 Amps.
Low Voltage Disconnect – In order to ensure that a temporary load does not create a nuisance shut-down, the Timer will wait 15 seconds before disconnecting the circuit.
Over-Voltage Protection – Immediately disconnects the circuit when voltage exceeds 18 VDC. Reconnects when voltage returns to <18 VDC.
Infinite Mode – Setting the timer to Infinite Mode allows computers and radios to stand by for immediate response. The infinite mode also supports VPN communications through onboard routers, allowing the operator to securely communicate with the IT network even when the vehicle is off. The DVT timer will only disconnect when the voltage falls below the low voltage setting and the system will reset once the voltage recovers to 11.9 VDC.
Solid State Design – Eliminates heat build-up and voltage drop across the device.
Ignition Override – When time is critical the ignition override ensures operation of communications equipment.
• Length: 12.25”
• Width: 5.57”
• Height: 1.25”
• Weight: 2.14lb
• Max Load: 125A total combined output
• 6 Battery Hot Circuits, 30A max ea.
• 6 Timed Outputs, 30A max.
• 6 Timed Outputs, 30A max .
• 32 timed intervals
• 2 Diagnostic LEDs
Dual Voltage Timer: supports Police, Fire, and Utility truck applications.
• 11.0 VDC: The “Oﬀ” position equals a low voltage disconnect of 11.0 VDC.
• 11.75 VDC: The “On” position equals a low voltage disconnect of 11.75 VDC.
Low Voltage Disconnect:
The low voltage limit is controlled by a dip switch.
• The Low Voltage Disconnect only occurs when the ignition is oﬀ.
• Override: If the ignition is turned on, the timed outputs become active.
High Voltage Disconnect:
18.0 VDC: The High Voltage Disconnect occurs whenever the voltage is greater then 18.0 VDC.
• Override: None
• If a high or low voltage event occurs the Voltage Status LED will ﬂash in Red for 3 ignition cycles.
The Power 18 Power Distribution Center provides Battery Hot, Ignition Hot, and Timed Hot outputs in banks of 6 fused outputs. (30A Max ea.) with a 125Amp max output.